The reason you choose to join a fitness center could be that you are looking to get in shape, lose weight, improve your athletic ability or just feel good about your health. Regardless of your reasons for stepping into the gym, you can definitely see better results with a trainer. A personal trainer’s job is to help you stay motivated and teach you the proper way to move your body for the maximum benefit.
If you are self motivated, you may think that hiring a personal trainer at The Foundry is just a waste of money, but before you decide that you don’t need anyone to help you, please read the article below:
Meet The Foundry Trainers
Personal Trainer / Nutritionist
- Sports Specific experience in soccer, softball/baseball and golf
- Combat Sports Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Parkinson’s Disease Strength and Conditioning Specialist, 4 years of independent experience, certified with Delay the Disease Program.
- TRX Group Instructor, and Matrix Certified Fitness Coach
- Experience with the following: Functional Range Conditioning, Corrective Exercises, Controlled Articular Rotation and output in different energy system
- Experience implementing effective post rehabilitation programs for Stroke victims or Chronic Injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Sciatica.
- RockTape Certified ( Medical Cupping, Compression Flossing, and Movement Specialist)
Schedule a Free Assessment!
Why Work with a Trainer?
View this post on Instagram
Working with a #personaltrainer is a great way to get in shape and break through plateaus. Even if you are in good shape, a trainer will push harder than you will push yourself or give you new ideas and workouts. Call us or send us a message if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our certified personal trainers at The Foundry. #pt #personaltraining #workoutideas #breakthrough #trainhard #physicalfitness #fitness #gym #gymtrainer